Sunday, October 27, 2013

Newport News and Physics!

This was my second time in Newport News and I was very excited to return.  I knew I would be reuniting with a few of the undergraduate friends that I had made while I was working at Jefferson Lab over the summer and that I would see some of the graduate students I had met as well.  I did not expect to make so many new friends and connections over the last few days, especially since I was nearly dying of exhaustion on Thursday (lesson learned about red-eye flights).  I really enjoyed seeing everyone's posters and hearing about their research.  It was also a great pleasure to hear a few of my friends give talks!  I hope everyone had as great of a time as I did and I hope everyone has as much fun catching up on their coursework as I will!  Thanks to everyone who made this conference special!  Thank you Dr. Rogers for organizing such a wonderful event!

Hopefully I will see some of you guys next year!

Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment